The key points of Chris Lonsdale method in below video:
- Relevance: Focus on language contents that are immediately relevant to you.
- Use it as a tool: Use your new language as a tool to communicate from day 1.
- Understand the message: When you first understand the message, you will unconsciously acquire the language.
- Physiological training: Train your mouth muscles by speaking out the new language.
- Psycho-physiological state: Be in a positive relaxed state of mind when learning.
- Listen a lot.
- Focus on getting the meaning first before getting the words.
- Start mixing the words you already know.
- Focus on the core by learning the most frequently used 3000 words.
- Get a language “parent”.
- Copy the face
- Directly connect to mental images