Maybe we should. 🙂
Meaning: something very easy to do.
- I can fix your car in 10 minutes. It’s a piece of cake!
- There are only 3 dishes instead of 50, so washing the dishes tonight will be a piece of cake!
- The exam was a piece of cake!
The Flag of the United States of America is a symbol of freedom and liberty to which Americans pledge their allegiance by standing at attention, facing the flag with the right hand over the heart, and reciting:
“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
The flag consists of 13 alternating red and white stripes that represent the 13 original colonies, and 50 white stars on a blue field, with each star representing a state. The colors on the flag represent:
- Red: valor and bravery
- White: purity and innocence
- Blue: vigilance, perseverance, and justice
This week I took my driver test and got my license. While I was preparing for the writing test, I gained below knowledge and learned below vocabularies.
- DMV – Division of Motor Vehicles
- DWI – Driving While Impaired
- BAC – A blood alcohol concentration
- Motor vehicles (car, truck, motorcycle)
- Farm Machinery
- School buses
- Emergency and Law Enforcement Vehicles
- Funeral Procession
- 2 and 4-lane roadway
- Side road
- Open road
- Secondary road
- Cross road
- Winding road
- Parking lot
- Railroad crossing
- Bicycle lanes
Relevant verbs and actions:
- Adjusting (mirror, speed)
- Changing lanes
- Tap the pedal
- Pull … off
- Obtain (driver license)
- Duplicate (driver license)
Dream Big and Pursue Your Dream! 🙂
- Whenever I have to speak in public,I get butterflies in my stomach.
- She always has butterflies in her stomach before a test.
- It was not frightening enough to give me butterflies in my stomach, but it made me a little apprehensive.
This means: wishing someone GOOD LUCK!, especially before a performance.
- You are going for a job interview? BREAK A LEG!
- Tonight is your first time acting in front of an audience, isn’t it? Well, BREAK A LEG!
Super Bowl XXVII performed by Michael Jackson is featured a headlining performance.
Halftime shows is a tradition during American football games at all levels of competition. Entertainment during the Super Bowl, the annual championship game of the National Football League (NFL), represents a fundamental link to pop culture, which helps broaden the television audience and nationwide interest. As the Super Bowl itself is typically the most-watched event on television in the United States annually, the halftime show has been equally-viewed in recent years: the halftime show of Super Bowl XLIX was viewed by 118.5 million (with the game itself peaking at 120.3 million at its conclusion).It continues for around 20 minutes. On below this year’s Super Bowl halftime show performed by Bruno Mars & Beyonce. They killed it. They might going to list a headlining performance after Michael Jackson’s.
Progressing to my Americanization journey. 😉